A Special Issue aims to publish articles focused on a scientific 'hot topic' (or group of topics) within the scope of the journal and to report the latest progress in basic and clinical research to the readership. Each Special Issue has a Guest Editor, usually a senior expert in the relevant research field, and consists of several high-quality articles in the chosen field.
1. The Guest Editor can learn about the latest scientific research progress in his or her research field while reviewing the manuscripts.
2. In preparing the Special Issue, the Guest Editor can work with experienced researchers throughout the world.
3. The Guest Editor will receive an Honor Certificate.
4. The Guest Editor has an opportunity to become an Associate Editor of the journal.
1. To recommend and organize the scientific research topics and confirm the title of the Special Issue.
2. To suggest potential authors and invite them to contribute relevant articles for the proposed Special Issue.
3. To write a short editorial on the chosen topic(s).
4. To take responsibility for organizing peer review and inviting specialist reviewers of the manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
5. To review the manuscripts and make final decisions on their acceptance or rejection, so as to ensure the quality of the Special Issue.
1.A Special Issue is devoted to a focused and specific topic, or group of topics, within the scope of the journal.
2.Each Special Issue is the responsibility of a senior Guest Editor who invites articles on the chosen topic(s).
3.Articles are peer-reviewed by invited specialist reviewers.
4.In general, 6 months are granted for a Special Issue, from preparation to publication.
5.All the articles must be in accordance with the topic and scope of a Special Issue.
6.About 5–10 articles need to be submitted for a Special Issue, to allow for possible rejections.
7.The articles submitted to a Special Issue should be of high quality, including originality and significance.
8.Special Issue articles must not consist simply of overviews of the authors' previously published work e.g., peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, official reports etc.
9.Although multiple types of manuscripts including Review Articles, Original Articles, Research Highlights, and Editorials are welcome, Original Articles and Review Articles of high quality are especially encouraged.
10.All articles in a Special Issue should strictly adhere to the journal style and format. Details can be found in https://ohirjournal.com/pages/view/author_instructions.
11.Invited authors should submit a cover letter indicating the topic of their contribution and its relevance to the proposed Special Issue.
If you are interested in working with us as the Guest Editor of a Special Issue, we shall be glad to hear from you. Please send in your CV and submit your Special Issue proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to submit a manuscript to a Special Issue, please follow the Author Instructions of the corresponding journal.
All manuscripts must be submitted online to the submission system at https://oaemesas.com/ohir.
First-time users will have to register at this site. Registration is free but mandatory. Registered authors can keep track of the status of their articles by logging into the site. If you experience any problems, please contact the editorial office via e-mail at email@example.com.