We are pleased to announce "One Health & Implementation Research2021 Best Paper Awards", which aims to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. Papers published from December 1, 2020, to December 31, 2021 will be considered. The Best Papers will be selected by the Selection Committee of One Health & Implementation Research led by the Editor-in-Chief. Two papers will be awarded as the Best Papers, including one First Prize and one Second Prize.
Papers published in One Health & Implementation Research from December 1, 2020, to December 31, 2021.
1. Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
2. Creativity of the study design, or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
3. Scientific merit and broad impact;
4. Clarity of presentation;
5. Number of citations and downloads.
Winners will be announced in August 2023.
Winners will be awarded:
(1) First prize: $800; Second Prize: $500
(2) An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s);
(3) The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of One Health & Implementation Research and OAE Publishing Inc.
(4) Winner(s) will be invited as the Chair or Guest Speakers to our journal webinars. The webinar will be held via Zoom and it could be broadcast live on Youtube and the Chinese WeChat Official Account, Video Account, Bilibili;
(5) A special interview will be provided to the winner(s) and the interview will be promoted on the journal homepage, all media promotion platforms of both journals and our publisher.
One Health & Implementation Research Best Paper Award will be given annually. (Papers published in 2022 will be announced in 2024)
One Health & Implementation Research (One Health Implement Res, https://ohirjournal.com/, Online ISSN: 2769-6413), is a newly established journal in 2021 by OAE Publishing Inc. It is an international, peer-reviewed, gold open access interdisciplinary journal, which provides an online academic platform to promote multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary research that provides evidence to improve health for all within the One Health approach. The journal has collaborated with One Health Initiative and has been listed on the One Health Journals—"Open Access" page (https://onehealthinitiative.com/one-health-journals-open-access/). The journal expects to connect international researchers in this field to share and discuss their recent studies in publications and international webinars.
Aims and Scope: https://ohirjournal.com/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://ohirjournal.com/journal/archives
Ongoing Special issues: https://ohirjournal.com/journal/special_issues
Ongoing International Webinars: https://ohirjournal.com/journal/webinar